Monday 20 June 2011

Fluctuate

Ever since court was over last Wednesday, my moods have been all over the place mood wise.  I've been fluctuating - many up and downs throughout the day.  Some times I feel good about what happened in court, and other times I really beat myself up over the outcome - that I gave him too much, that I sacrificed the kids for the sake of peace, and that I so quickly fell back under some of his power and control.  It really is a tough place to be.

Their first visit went smoothly, just one minor glitch.  I really do want the whole thing to work out in the absolute best possible way.  I want the visits to run smoothly and the schedule to be problem free.  

I know I need to quit being so hard on myself... but that is easier said than done.

7 comments:

  1. I hope everything continues to go well.
    I think it's normal to have ups and downs in your mood during this time. You're coming through an extremely hard time and having to function in life in the midst of it. You're going to be thrown off a bit sometimes. Give yourself room to deal with it however you need to. Usually there are ways of absorbing the ups and downs adaptively. It's called "coping." ;) We can't always do it on our own, so if you ever need a friend, call one. I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your week going? It has been awhile since you posted so I thought I should check in on you.
    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane. So nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for your support. I am coping, one day at a time. Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne - My week is going okay. I know it's been a while since I posted, but I am just trying to manage things. I've been sick for a couple of days now. Thanks for checking on me! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that it is normal for anyone to go up and down. Ya' I think that you are being too hard on yourself. You are not the only one responsible for making the visits to go the best as possible. It is not all in your control and even if it was there would still be glitchs and stuff. And is it the best possible way or "perfection." Hang in there. You'll get through this. I'm glad that you wrote about it. ((((hubs))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a day's laugh...I meant "hugs," and not "hubs." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a long time since we have heard from you. Are you sure you are doing okay? I miss hearing how life is going for you. Wanted you to know I am thinking of you and missing you!

    ReplyDelete