Sunday 25 March 2012

Hate?

So much to do and so behind it in all...

My kiddies were away for two weeks - you'd think I had time to catch up on stuff and even get ahead on things. No. Such. Luck.

I am a procrastinator at best, and a time-waster no doubt.  I find anything to do except what I should be doing.

I'm not feeling very well today, mostly emotionally.  I have a paper to finish that is already late, and I have things to do this week that are a must.

Question: why do I keep putting things off??  I really hate that part of myself.

I also hate that I'm overweight, but I guess not enough to do something about it.

Is that what it needs to get to? Hating a certain part of me enough that I finally decide to change it?

I dunno.

Anyway, gotta get to this school work whether I feel like it or not.  The one thing I do hate enough to make sure it doesn't happen is failure.

Update: I discovered that I am putting this particular assignment off for so long because it's difficult... it's actually a hard assignment. Only God can help me now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady,
    I think if you showed yourself a little bit of compassion, it might help. Using words like hate, in a context of self is so unhealthy and makes me sad to hear you thinking like that. Hugs. I get the difficult paper thing. In the middle of it myself. Trust God. He is bigger than all of these things. Xo

    Ps. New chapter in my life equals.... You guessed it! New blog. Just a heads up before I make the physical switch. :)
    Outatheshadows.blogspot.com

    <3 jena

    ReplyDelete