Tuesday 23 August 2011

Now = Crazy!!

I'm gonna have to come clean and be honest with someone...

Things are super crazy and busy right now.  I should be doing more than I am, but I find myself not able to do what I need to.

I have one chapter and one big paper left to finish for the course I am taking.  I need to have it done by September 5th, because the next day I start College - and I obviously can't be doing both at once.  So, that gives me 1.5 weeks to get it done.  Normally, that wouldn't be a big deal... then comes the monkey wrench... We are moving into a different house on September 1st.  That means I have to pack and unpack while trying to finish up my course.

Crazy.

I also have appointments and engagements during this time period.  I am meeting with the Social Services lady tomorrow to get assistance from them because the funding I am receiving from the Government isn't enough to live on.  Also this week: my daughter has a dental appointment, we are taking the kids to the fair in the town an hour away, and I have to get them ready for back to school (it starts next Tuesday). 

How in the world am I gonna get all this accomplished??!!  My Mom is around and helps out as much as possible, but she also works more than full time hours at her job.

On top of it all, I really don't feel emotionally well.  I haven't had an appointment with my counselor for about a month, I've been trying to do it on my own.  For the most part, that works.  I have come a long way, and I have a best friend who helps me though everything.  I like my counselor because she is an outside source to all that is going on.  I feel like I can vent to her, get fresh perspective, take what I want and leave what I don't.  There are times I come out of her office more messed up than when I went in, but she is helpful.

Anyway, that's where I am in a nutshell.  Hope all is well with all of you!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment