Sunday 27 March 2011

Left Out

I feel so left out of everything.  I don't have a car, because my eventually-ex-husband took it from the kids and I.  He doesn't even have a Driver's License.  But, without transportation, I am unable to go anywhere I want and do the things I want to do - actually, I can't even do the things I NEED to do.  

We are church-goers.  Since I have no transportation, and the church we attended here has kicked us to the curb, we haven't been attending anywhere regularly.  We do make it to the town an hour away when our friend goes, but that's about it.  It is so difficult to not have that church support - especially since that is where I spent years and years of my life.

It is so tough to feel and be left out of everything.  It is degrading to not be able to do the things you want to do, and go the places you want to go.  Since the husband too the car, he is still abusing us.  He is controlling some of what we can and can't do, and that causes feelings of degradation. 

I feel like such a loser.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted first to say that I understand the missing church and the hurt because of what we are going through but then I realized that it isn't the same. I do empathize with you and I do hurt for you and I do pray that both of us will once again find churches that live out the mandate that God gave churches. Bless you friend.

    ReplyDelete